Mansoor Ali Khan Issues Apology To Trisha After His Speech That Stirred Controversy

 




Earlier In a Interview Actor Mansoor Ali Khan passed derogatory remarks on Actress Trisha. After the Video went viral. Actress Trisha reacted heavily on X (Twitter).


"A recent video has come to my notice where Mr.Mansoor Ali Khan has spoken about me in a vile and disgusting manner. I strongly condemn this and find it sexist, disrespectful, misogynistic, repulsive, and in bad taste. He can keep wishing but I am grateful never to have shared screen space with someone as pathetic as him and I will make sure it never happens for the rest of my film career as well. People like him bring a bad name to mankind."


Several Celebrities and fans came in Support of the Actress and condemned Mansoor Ali Khan for his Sexist Remarks. A case has been registered against him for speaking obscenely against Actress Trisha. Despite facing Severe backlash on Social Media, Mansoor Ali Khan refused to apologize for his comments. Instead, he said his Comments were made in a Casual Manner, and he has also planned a defamation case against Trisha in return.    


A week later Mansoor Ali Khan made an Apology Statement in Which, he stated "My co-star Trisha, Please forgive me. I hope God gives me the Privilege of blessing you during your Wedding."


On X (Twitter) Actress Trisha reacted "To err is human, to forgive is divine".


Post a Comment

0 Comments